Copyright

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pictures coming soon

This past Friday, Barrett and I took a trip down to Statesville to see Chloe. Our doctor's visits have rendered no good pictures of Chloe as she has either hidden herself or it has been too early to see things. However, this go around was amazing. We went to a place called "Watch Me Grow" and it specializes in 3D-4D Ultrasounds. We were able to see our daughter clearly. She has Barrett's chin and eye brows and my nose and mouth. We aren't sure about her eye shape yet but I think they will be Barrett's as well. She is BEAUTIFUL! Apparently she loves to suck on her bottom lip, wrist, thumb, and her feet. She balls herself up on my left side above my bladder and cuddles. It was crazy to watch her kick and roll and actually feel it at the same time. She even opened her eyes! Our session was 25 minutes and we got a DVD of the Ultrasound, a CD of still photos, and three printed one. We hope to put some pictures on the blog very soon. I can't express in words how special this experience was. Barrett and I fell in love with her and as soon as we got home, watched the DVD and laughed about her quirkiness already. We can't wait to see her for real in just a couple of months.

Our church threw us a shower on Sunday and we were literally showered with gifts. I have never seen such a pile of presents in my life. College Avenue has definitely become family and you can tell by the many gifts and sweet pieces of advice they have given me. When Barrett walked into the fellowship hall, he gasped. From diapers to strollers, we are being taken care of. We feel so loved!

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support! I promise that pictures will come soon. We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see them!! Awesome post. :) Thanks for sharing your updates! We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete