Copyright

Saturday, June 21, 2014

The First Annual Fryar Vacation

This week my family started a new tradition: the summer mountain trip. The summers of my childhood and teenage years were filled with my mother's family beach trips. Even now some of my favorite memories of my aunts, uncles, and cousins come from those trips.
I was thrilled when my whole family agreed it was past time to start our tradition as we all have kids who are begging for cousin time.
We spent the week at Beech Mtn., relaxing at the pool, going to Tweetsie, eating tasty meals, and best of all, laughing with eachother. It was so nice just waking up to the faces of my mom and dad making coffee, my brother in law making breakfast, my sisters laughing on the couch, and the kids chasing eachother.
Yep, it was a slice of heaven. Thank you God for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment