Copyright

Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh how time has flown



I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted.  So long in fact that I am pregnant with NUMBER TWO...AHHH!  I got on the website to look at Chloe's ultrasound posting because tomorrow we are finding out if our new one is a boy or a girl.  As I was crying over the ultrasound video and freaking out that we are pregnant again, I thought it would be a great time to show you how much our little Chloe has grown.  She loves music, speaks in small sentences and phrases, loves mac and cheese, kisses, making people laugh, and of course playing football with her Daddy.  She is such a blessing.  She already kisses my tummy and tries to feed the baby her snacks.  As nervous as we are about adding number 4 to our trio, we are excited to get this show on the road.  More updates to come...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment