Copyright

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And we continue to grow

It's been a while since I have updated all of you but the truth is, not much has changed. Chloe is beginning to move a lot more even though Barrett still can't feel her. I can't wait until he can though because it is an amazing feeling. I started painting murals in Chloe's room and am really excited about it. My mother has given me these Christian based cards called "Really Woolly" and they have become the theme for Chloe Ann's room. Soon her walls will be filled with fluffy sheep dancing, jumping, laughing, and praying. My parents came to visit last weekend and even brought Chloe her first "Really Woolly" sheep named Grace. Significance? "Ann" means "grace." We are both looking forward to our next appointment coming up on April 1st, our anniversary. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as our family continues to grow.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog and keeping up with the three of you. I, too, love the Wooly cards and can't wait to see the finished room -- wall AND baby Chloe. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversay! Hope you had a good appt today!

    ReplyDelete