Copyright

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good Morning Lenoir!

It's about time for the weekly update and I have to say that a lot has changed in one week. Barrett and I are settling into our new bungalow on Pennton Ave., we have painted Chloe's room a minty shade of green, and my belly is officially big enough for others to notice that I am pregnant. Mary Elizabeth, Barrett's momma, has been a huge help in getting our home to the state it is in now and she has made the nursery look more like a room for a baby and less like any room in the house. Today Barrett and I have another doctor's appt. and we are looking forward to seeing Chloe. She is active in the mornings at around 10 o'clock. I feel her in the belly just moving around, dancing or kicking. Some friends of ours came over the other night baring baby gifts of pink onsies, a fluffy blanket (which I'm pretty sure Barrett sleeps with but I have no evidence at this time,) and a pink Carolina shirt...football season is around the corner. Chloe now has style. We feel so blessed to have a church family who loves us and takes care of us and even more blessed that we have friends and family that may seem far away but are so close to our hearts. Keep praying for our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment