Copyright

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

And the winner is...

We are very happy to report that we will be welcoming a baby girl to the Freeman house on July 31st 2010! YAY! Chloe Ann is 8 oz. right now and is adorable. We got to see her yesterday sucking her thumb and moving around. When the doctor switched to the 4D images, she turned her back to us...either she is shy or just wasn't quite ready to show us her beautiful face. What is crazy is that yesterday morning I felt her move for the first time. It was the most amazing feeling ever. I called Barrett immediatly and told him that I loved him so much! God is so awesome and I mean that in the awe struck way. This morning I felt her move again. I guess she is really awake at 10:00. We took pictures and have a couple of videos that I will share with everyone as soon as we get them up and ready. Since this week we have also been moving into our home, it has been crazy. Things will definitely start slowing down now and then maybe we can start on the nursery...YAY! We love all of you and will keep you updated on all the news.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! She's gonna be a sweetie! Love the name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is going to be beautiful! I am so excited for you guys, Liz called me and told me last night but I still teared up reading your blog! I love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mrs freeman this is ava! i cant believe your pregnant with a baby girl!!!! im soo happy for you and barrett!! i miss you!! you were the best english teacher ever! and i wish we still had you :) hope everythings going well!!
    ~ava
    p.s. courtney told me about your blog haha so i thought id check it out lol me and carly have a blog on here too! its so fun! lol well bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mrs. Freeman!! It's Courtney!!! Congratualtions on the baby girl! I love the name! I miss you oh so very much, and so does everybody else! I pray everything goes well for you and your family and im sure it will!! By the way Ann is my middle name.. SUPER COOL!!
    p.s Gabby told me about your blog and i was like oh awesome.. i wonder how Mrs. Freeman's doing? Well i guess bye!

    ReplyDelete