Copyright

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

10 days?

Our due date is approaching at a rapid pace. It's amazing how quickly 9 months pass when you are about to receive one of the greatest God given gifts. Our bags are packed and already in Barrett's car, ready to be taken up the mountain. This week we are having Vacation Bible School at church so we have been busy preparing and playing with the kids...I say we as if I am doing something. Barrett has been busy and I have been taking it as easy as possible. Last night two of the kids ran up to me at the end of the night and said that Barrett made Chloe and I a VBS craft. They were so excited to be the first to tell me. Is Barrett excited? I would say so! He has been praying for her constantly. Chloe moves whenever she hears his voice. I can tell that they are going to have a very special relationship. While I will always be the number one girl, she is already coming in close second...move over Cota.
Sleeping is getting more difficult as the days pass even though I feel constantly tired. I guess this is my body's way of getting me ready for little Chloe. But I can't complain about much else: no back pain, cramps, or the regular issues that I have heard women having. Barrett is convinced that Chloe is coming soon, as are most of our friends and church family. They say that Chloe has dropped and that I look ready. I don't know...they could be right but I don't feel like anything is about to happen. Chloe seems comfortable in there and I am pretty comfortable so she could stay in there for another week. As Barrett says, she will come out when she is ready. I agree.
Well, I just talked in circles but at this point, I'm glad my brain is making any sense at all. We love all of you guys and appreciate your prayers and thoughts. If anything changes, we will let you know!

2 comments:

  1. We're praying for you guys! So excited and happy for you. Sending love from the coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting down the days and praying for all three of you.
    Bubba

    ReplyDelete