Copyright

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26th...

I can't believe it is July 26th already. Vacation Bible School went really well last week. We had a great turn out and the kids had a blast. Barrett took the day off today and we have been enjoying being with one another before we add one more body in the house. I'm still feeling like Chloe will make her appearance next week and not this week. It has been an uneventful couple of weeks. Only a few Braxton Hicks a day but no real contractions. Chloe is still moving around quite a bit and she responds to music and our voices. The other day, Ewwy sat on my lap and every time Chloe moved, Ewwy licked my belly. It was pretty cute...I have loved being pregnant and enjoyed each day of God's gift. We appreciate all of your gifts, prayers, thoughts, texts, and phone calls. We are so blessed to have all of you in our lives.

3 comments:

  1. Kerry, We are praying for you, B, & Chloe! I'm glad to hear you are enjoying every second.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait my loves... I am counting down the days! Tell B that I wanted to make sure he is rubbing your feet or I will have to come up there and do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Chloe
    We are counting the days until you enter the world. We already love you so and can not wait to hold you.

    You are blessed to have caring and loving parents like Barrett and Kerry. They will always be there to guide you and love you. Most importantly they love God and they will teach you about Him and about his son Jesue, who gave his life for all of us.

    You have two grandmothers and two granddaddys, aunts,uncles and friends that love you and will be there for you as you grow up.

    In a week or less you will be here. I thank God for the blessing of you.

    I love you,
    Bubba

    ReplyDelete