Copyright

Friday, July 9, 2010

3 more weeks

I know I haven't written in a while but a lot has happened in the past few weeks. Barrett and the youth came home safely from the journey across the US. In many ways they were changed. The trip was a blessing to each of them. I encourage you all to check out the cabcyouth.com website and look at their videos and pictures. These youth and chaperones opened up to the spirit of God and it is continuing to move them today. To have faith like a child is a blessing.

Barrett and I are packed for our next adventure and are awaiting the call...nature's call, to head up the mountain. The doctor said yesterday that she is head down and I am at one centimeter (which could stay that way for weeks) and if I gave birth tomorrow, all would be well. Chloe is comfortable in her quarters and is in no hurry to leave. I've been walking and swimming, trying to stay as active as I can. It is exciting to think that soon Chloe will be right here...and scary at the same time. My cousin had a baby about a month ago and she got bombarded with questions about everything from the birthing process to feeding the baby. So, if any of you have any good advice or tips, please let me know. Either comment on the post or email me at daddyskerry@yahoo.com.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I will keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and Barrett as Chloe prepares to come into the world. Looking forward to her arrival!
    Love,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete