Copyright

Monday, November 1, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN






The first Halloween was a success...she slept! We had a long weekend chaperoning the Middle School retreat so needless to say, the Bug was worn out. She stayed awake for about half of Trunk-or-Treat and then basically slept through the rest of the night. I had to wake her up this morning, and the little Bug was not happy about it. However, Chloe did have a break through yesterday.
When I get ready in the morning and shower, Chloe hangs out in her little bouncy seat which has a singing frog named Ferdenand (this is the pic in the left hand corner). For a long time I would have to pull the frog and make it sing for her but last night, Chloe decided to do it herself. It wasn't an accident either. She actually watched me pull it and she wanted to try. I had turned my back when suddenly the frog began to sing and I heard a loud giggle erupt from behind me. She got excited and shakely brought her hand up and pulled it again. It's amazing how quickly she learned to do that and now she can sing with Ferdenand without me. This is why they coined the phrase "baby steps." Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment