Copyright

Monday, November 29, 2010

A Week of Photographic Memories






























I can't help it guys! It seemed like every time I turned around, Chloe was having a photo worthy moment. We can't get over how much she is changing on a daily basis. Last night I looked through photos from the past four months and was in awe of how much she has changed...and how much prettier she has gotten. I thought she was pretty in the hospital but I was wrong. Bless her heart; I guess all babies are a bit strange looking when they first enter the world. Chloe laughs and smiles so much. Sometimes she whines but now we know that she only does that when she is tired and is about to crash. Believe it or not, she sleep all night. We are talking 9:00 to 9:00 if we let her. This morning I had to get her up at 6:30 so we could leave for work and she was so tired. The Chloe zone out is precious. We have our four month appointment on Friday and I can't wait to see how much she weighs. It won't be long before she tries to crawl. She loves to stand and play and dance. Her legs are strong. Enjoy the pics and we will update you with the doctor info later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. I want to see her and hold her soooo bad I can hardly stand it!
    Bubba

    ReplyDelete