Copyright

Monday, February 8, 2010

Brushing your Teeth

No one warned me that when you are pregnant, the small events in your life become a big deal. I mean yes, you are way more emotional but brushing your teeth? That is just crazy. For those of you who have not been pregnant and for the men out there, brushing your teeth becomes tricky because any movement beyond the gagging threshold could send you running to the bathroom. Along those same lines, I set my first dentist appointment for a teeth cleaning. I've never been nervous about the dentist office but now my palms are sweaty and I get the distinct feeling that something bad is going to happen. Call me paranoid but knowing that I can't brush my teeth in the comfort of my own home without feeling nauseated doesn't make me feel very confident about someone else doing it for me.

As for the baby? We are counting down the days until we find out what the furry monkey is. Until then we have referred to it as "him" a lot. He has stayed warm in the midst of freezing, icy, snowy weather and is about to enjoy his first baby shower for a friend. All is well. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment