Copyright

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Life in the fast lane

Barrett and I are counting down to the March 2nd date to find out whether we will be having a baby girl or baby boy. I can't tell you how excited we are. Yesterday I was doing some baby reading, and it's amazing how much of that you end up doing, and I read that at this point in pregnancy, your baby moves, dances, and responds to your touch. How amazing! A friend of ours did her testimony for Project 515 at church and said she didn't know how anyone can have a baby and not believe in God...that is so true. As this process continues, I am astounded by the changes my body goes through and the changes in the little body too. Last night I just rubbed my belly and thought...wow, Barrett and I are so lucky that God loved us so much that He gave us eachother and now he is giving us someone that we can love and take care of and we both made. Even though life seems crazy on the outside, I've never felt more at peace. Continue to pray for our little family! OH...last night Ewwy was sitting on my lap and I swear he felt the baby move because he laid his ear on my stomach and just sat there...how cool is that.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for doggies and babies loving their mommies! Love you! Hopefully I'll get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete