Copyright

Thursday, February 4, 2010

We are pregnant!

Okay so we are a little late getting this up and running but "we're really doing it!" Barrett and I are officially 15 weeks pregnant and counting. Our next appointment will be March 2nd where we get to figure out whether the furry monkey will be a boy or a girl. We are both feeling pretty strongly about the little one being a boy but we are happy with a healthy, happy baby. I was very lucky in that the first trimester wasn't really that bad. Other than feeling yucky at night, I pretty much kept everything down.(TMI) Right now I am feeling the delight of hunger...a lot. My kids are awesome at school. They ask me everyday how the baby is and when we find out what the gender will be. Even the boys are starting to warm up to it. They ask if I need anything moved and they don't let me pick up books. The youth kids at church are constantly touching the belly. This child is already super loved by all ages...the making of a good sports star? More updates to come...

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the little bean! Thanks for doing a blog. Since we don't get to see you every month it will be so good for us to be able to watch Baby Freeman grow! Plus you won't have to send the same email to everybody, you can just post stuff here, and let people check for updates! The Butlers are so happy for you guys. Hope we see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: forward Gabe's blog to me if she's okay with that. I'd love to follow her and Zack too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to meeting Baby Freeman this summer!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for more family blogging!! :) Technology can be so great. Trey and I are extremely happy for you guys and look forward to following your journey to Baby Freezy. ;) What an awesome, exciting time. Love you both!

    (Wow, Rea family comment overload—haha.)

    ReplyDelete