Copyright

Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow, snow, and more snow

It is amazing how God blesses us sometimes and we don't notice. We have gotten so much snow this year, and I mean record amounts. This past week we enjoyed our first blizzard which added even more white stuff to the already frozen tundra. On most occasions this would bring on the worst case of cabin fever ever but I feel that God has given Barrett and I this time to rest. As everyone knows, we stay pretty busy. It has been nice to spend some alone time and to really stay in touch with the baby. God always knows what we need and sometimes has to make executive decisions when we wouldn't normally listen. He has used the weather so far...and maybe that is why this pregnancy has been so great. I'm just glad that the little one is so warm in there and, to tell you the truth, keep me warm in my heart and body. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Kerry, You're already such a great mom! This is one blessed, little, furry monkey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yay, you are 16 weeks! That's when we found out we were having a boy :0

    ReplyDelete